Thursday, August 4, 2016

Next time you find yourself "too busy" to write ....

... remember that Barack Obama published a paper... in a high impact journal! (ht to my friend Nicolas Raab)

Obama, B*. (2016). United States health care reform: progress to date and next steps. JAMA. 316(5):525-532. doi:10.1001/jama.2016.9797.

* Author Affiliations: President of the United States, Washington, DC.


ps. I must confess I'm not the greatest example when it comes to abiding to deadlines though . Sorry supervisors !

3 comments:

Fabio Storino said...

Single author.

Anonymous said...

I wonder if he actually wrote that or if he had some ghostwriting done.

Also, he was able to publish it because he is the POTUS, not despite being the POTUS.

Rafael H M Pereira said...

If you ask him about this, he would probably tell you "I can neither confirm nor deny" :)