- A new Guardian website dedicated to cities
- The Bad Presentation Bingo to cheer up your next Conference!
- Mapping Poverty in the US, by the NYT (via Owen Washburn)
- A panel discussion on Global Governance of International Migration, with Paul Collier, Ian Goldin, Cathryn Costello and Martin Ruths.
- 12 Reasons Why Sci-Fi Makes Us Think Differently About Future Cities
- Leonardo da Vinci’s CV in 1482. A terrible publication record, some would say....
- Comparing Bike-share system performance (ITDP report)
- Fake London Underground signs (via Benjamin Hennig)
[image credit: ? ]